The GNLU Centre for Corporate and Competition Law (GCCCL) announces the first International Conference on, ‘Modern Corporate Laws: Understanding the Dynamism- Within and Beyond the Legal Boundaries’, on 5th and 6th of October, 2013.
With the rising competition in the corporate world, the increasing numbers of shareholders, the emerging financial market, the modern corporate world is subject to multifarious issues and concerns. There are endless questions to the issues and challenges to modern corporate laws without any answers. With the aim to grapple with the multifarious concerns and realities for a reform in the corporate governance, emerging dimension of corporate social responsibility, protection of securities market and the challenges to corporate restructuring, the two-day conference is to explore possibilities of convergence and appreciation of divergence, and at times conflicting perceptions and views on the proposed themes.
THEMES & CALL FOR PAPERS:
Following are the themes for the Call for Papers:
1. Corporate Governance- Competing Models and Possibility of Convergence
2. Development of Securities Market: Improving Accessibility, Spreading Prosperity & Inspiring Confidence
3. Corporate Restructuring : Driving factor for Corporate Growth- Revisiting in borders and beyond
- Submission of Abstracts : 5th July, 2013
- Declaration of selection of abstracts : 10th July, 2013
- Submission of full papers : 10th September, 2013
- Registration closes : 25th September, 2013
Entries should have a cover page containing the following:
- Full name & Designation
University & Professional/Educational details; and Email address & telephone number.
Entries should be submitted in .doc format with the following specifications:
- Font Type : Garamond
- Spacing : 1.5 inch spacing
- Font Size: Title: 16 points , Sub-title:14 points and Text:12 points.
- Citation Method: Chicago Manual of Style (15th Edition).
- Word Limit: 3000
For the details of the Conference, plse. check the event website,
- Kindly make sure that the soft copy of abstract is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full papers to be sent both in hard and soft copies, soft copy to be sent via mail on email@example.com and the hard copy to be sent at the address given bellow.
- Filled up registration form and Demand Draft (DD) to be sent at the bellow mentioned address.
GNLU Centre for Corporate & Competition Law
Gujarat National Law University
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor,
Koba, Gandhinagar – 382007, Gujarat (INDIA)
For any further queries, kindly mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org