The purpose of this blog is to provide details of International and National Conferences, Essay Writing and Moot Court Competitions to be held in India and in foreign countries and also call for papers in National and International Journals.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
1st NUSRL IPR Essay Writing Competition 2012
TERMS AND CONDITIONS 1. Last date of submission is 30th December 2012. Any entry after the prescribed date shall not be entertained. 2. Participant should not submit more than one entry.
3. Joint Authorship is allowed, but it should not be exceeding two participants. 4. All submissions must be original. No previously published material will be accepted. Any form of plagiarism will result in automatic disqualification.
5. All essays received in the competition become the property of NUSRL IPR Essay Competition, which reserves the right to publish the essays in any form-electronic or print. 6. The contestants by entering in the contest give NUSRL IPR Essay Competition the right to publicise the winning entries without any royalty or compensation.
7. The contestants by entering in the contest agree to indemnify NUSRL All India Essay Competition from and against all claims, suits, and damages based on any claim of copyright infringement or plagiarism or unauthorized use.
8. Neither the Convenor NUSRL IPR Essay Competition nor the committee will be responsible for any condition beyond its control that may cause the contest to be interrupted. 9. The decision of the Jury shall be final and will not be subject to an appeal.
10. 1st NUSRL All India Essay Competition shall take no responsibility in any matter arising out of any dispute as regards the authenticity of the submitted work.
For further details download the brochure from the link mentioned below.