NIRMA UNIVERSITY LAW JOURNAL
Peer Reviewed – Bi-annual Publication
(ISSN – 2249-1430)
CALL FOR PAPERS
Volume I, Issue II
The Journal Committee of Institute of Law, Nirma University hereby invites articles/ research papers, case studies, executive experience sharing and book reviews on Law and allied areas for publication in Nirma University Law Journal. It can be an inter-disciplinary study reflecting socio-economic and political ideas or contemporary issues.
The journal is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed ISSN serial publication from Institute of Law, Nirma University. It showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law; with an inter-disciplinary approach towards knowledge. It is the endeavor of the Institute to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across academia and research fraternity.
LAST DATE FOR CONTRIBUTIONS IS 15TH NOVEMBER, 2011
Kindly take note of the following guidelines for this issue:
1. Submissions should not exceed 6000 words, excluding the footnotes. However, looking at the quality and depth of research, relaxation may be given and word limit may vary.
Submission guidelines are available on Institute of Law website. (http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/law/LawJournal.pdf)
2. Entries from all aspects of law whether direct or applied are welcome.
3. We are a peer reviewed Journal. Hence entries from students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in law would be accepted.
4. Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
5. Citations should follow the Harvard Blue Book (19 Ed.).
6. The Times new Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, footnotes shall be in font size 10 and line spacing of 1.5 shall be followed.
7. Entries are to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th November 2011 (4:00 pm). No hard-copy of the same is required.
8. Those entries which do not make it to the present issue of Journal may be considered for the next issue.
9. For any query, kindly contact us at the following numbers:
NULJ Convener – Mr. Arun Prasad (09374603090)
Co-Conveners - Mr. Rhishikesh Dave (09825990509), Ms. Rupa Pathakji (09898748299)
Ms. Divyangna Jhala (09979888879) of the Nirma University Law Journal Committee; looks forward to your entries
Prof. (Dr.) Tabrez Ahmad,
KIIT Law School,
Coordinator Intellectual Property Law (Hons) Programme
Campus-16,KIIT University, PATIA, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India, 751024.
Websites: My Website <Website > Website, My Blogs ,