It is our pleasure to inform you that N.M. Law P.G. College, Hanumangarh Town (Raj.) affiliated to Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner (Raj.) is going to organize two days National Seminar on “Multi Dimensional aspects of Human Rights in the Era of Globalization: Theory and Practice ” on February 19-20, 2011.
We request you to present a research paper or article in the seminar on any sub-themes, the details of which are as under:-
· Globalization and Human Rights’ Development
· Human Rights and World Peace
· Militancy, Security and Selective Rights in an Age of Retributive Fear
· Inter caste and inter Religion Marriages and Human Rights
· Human Rights and Consumer Culture
· Gender Justice and Human Rights Perspective
· Human Rights and Right to conceive
· Human Rights and Intellectual property
· Human Rights and Cyber Laws
· Environmental Pollution and Human Rights
· Human Rights and Media
· Criminal Justice System and Human Rights
· Right to health and access to medical Treatment
· Any other Topic/Sub-theme related to Human Rights
We are also going to publish a Souvenir and for that we need abstract of your paper (preferably typed in A4 size in MS Word). You can also send your abstract on our e-mail:-firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 17th January, 2011. We also request you to bring hard copy as well as soft copy of your full paper along with you. IInd Class (Non-AC) Train/Deluxe Bus fair would be provided to the participants. Local hospitality will be ours.
The Registration fee for each participant for the Seminar is Rs. 200/- .The fee may be deposited either by DD payable at Hanumangarh Town (Raj.) in favour of Principal, N.M. Law P.G. College, Hanumangarh Town (Raj.) or be paid in cash at the time of the registration.
Kindly circulate it amongst the other staff members and send your written consent to avoid any inconvenience in accommodation.
We look forward for your favour and early response.
Thanking you in anticipation.
For further details contact:
Dr. M. Tariq
Ph. No.09214482190, 09414481290